CareerHub, more than a job board
Equate CareerHub service connects employers with women students, professionals, and returners who are looking to pursue their career in STEM.
Thanks to CareerHub, you can:
- Show your commitment to attract a diverse workforce
- Make recruitment a key component of your ED&I journey
- Benefit from a complete and comprehensive review of your job description
- Use our recommendations to continue the ongoing discussions around ED&I within your organisation
- Promote for up to 30 days within Equate’s women network
- Support Scotland STEM women’s community by advertising with us
The service is easy to use and flexible. Do not hesitate to speak to us if you have any questions or specific requirements!
How much does it cost?
A single review of your job listing and its promotion via our women’s network costs £200 + VAT (£240.00). This includes:
- The review of your job description(s) for any gendered-language or unconscious bias
- Some recommendations to widen your recruitment search and attract a wider pool of talents
- Direct advertising to Equate’s women network
- A link to your website so applicants can apply direct
If you have several positions to recruit, we can create a tailored package that meets your needs. Our packages can be used over a 12-month period to provide employers with flexibility over the course of the year. If you would like to get a quote, please email us at: CareerHub@napier.ac.uk.
You can submit any of the following opportunities:
- Paid internships
- Paid placements
- Graduate programmes
- Full-time or part-time professional roles
- Funded working opportunities
- Funded training opportunities
- Upskilling or reskilling opportunities
Please note that short-term internships can be advertised for free by employers.
To support economic recovery due to COVID-19, Equate are advertising any upskilling, reskilling or funded training opportunities on the Equate CareerHub for free. (This excludes any long term paid training or employment opportunities such as Apprenticeships). Get in touch if you or your organisation is offering any upskilling, reskilling or training opportunities.