More than a job board…
Equate CareerHub connects employers with women students, professionals, and returners who are looking to pursue their career in STEM.
By partnering with Equate Scotland, you can:
- Show your commitment to attract a diverse workforce
- Benefit from a complete review of your job description
- Get access to a new talent pool thanks to Equate’s women network
- Make recruitment a key component of your ED&I strategy
- Use our feedback to continue the discussion within your organisation
- Support the women in STEM’s community by partnering with us
A single review of your job listing and its promotion via our women’s network costs £200 + VAT (£240.00). This includes:
- The review of your job description(s) for any gendered-language or unconscious bias
- Some recommendations to widen your recruitment search and attract a wider pool of talents
- Up to 30 days advertisement in the Equate CareerHub website
- Direct advertising to Equate’s women network
- A link to your website so applicants can apply direct
Do you have several positions to hire for? We can create a tailored recruitment package that can be used over a 12-month period. If you would like to get a quote, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know?
To support economic recovery due to COVID-19, Equate are advertising any upskilling, reskilling or funded training opportunities on the Equate CareerHub for free (this excludes any long term paid training or employment opportunities such as Apprenticeships).
We also advertise for free summer internships or short-placements (under 12 weeks).
“Working with Equate Scotland this year has added so much value to Diodes. From our recruitment process, ensuring that role descriptions and adverts were gender neutral, to hosting an event with the team, the experience has been amazing. We have seen our apprentice applications from women increase by 400% which is absolutely fantastic and I never thought the end result would be that good. I cannot recommend working with them enough and will continue to use the tools and techniques the team have shown me for the future.”