More than a job board…
Equate CareerHub connects employers with women students, professionals, and returners who are looking to pursue their career in STEM.
By partnering with Equate Scotland, you can:
- Show your commitment to attract a diverse workforce
- Benefit from a complete review of your job description
- Get access to a new talent pool thanks to Equate’s women network
- Make recruitment a key component of your ED&I strategy
- Use our feedback to continue the discussion within your organisation
- Support the women in STEM’s community by partnering with us
A single review of your job listing and its promotion via our women’s network costs £200 + VAT (£240.00). This includes:
- The review of your job description(s) for any gendered-language or unconscious bias
- Some recommendations to widen your recruitment search and attract a wider pool of talents
- Up to 30 days advertisement in the Equate CareerHub website
- Direct advertising to Equate’s women network
- A link to your website so applicants can apply direct
Do you have several positions to hire for? We can create a tailored recruitment package that can be used over a 12-month period. If you would like to get a quote, please email us at: email@example.com.
To support economic recovery due to COVID-19, Equate are advertising any upskilling, reskilling or funded training opportunities on the Equate CareerHub for free. (This excludes any long term paid training or employment opportunities such as Apprenticeships).