Amici provides operational digital solutions to biotechs.
Location: Hillington, Glasgow G52
Job Type: Full-time, flexible working available
Salary: Up to £30k dependent on experience
Benefits: Pension, BUPA Healthcare, free on-site parking, close proximity to train station, training and development opportunities, social club
Are you working in the lab or in business and looking for a change? Are you aware of the benefits of working for a smaller business where your efforts are valued, and your voice is heard?
A brand-new vacancy is available within our growing Equipment and Services Team; if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy building relationships with key clients and have great attention to detail, then this could be your opportunity to propel your career forward. Amici supports employees in personal development and encourages a positive working environment.
We deliver a unique and amazing purchasing solution exclusively for the biotech market. Our solution saves our customers time and money, allowing them to focus on finding the next cures to cancer, brain degeneration or new antibiotics without being derailed by day-to-day purchasing demands.
About the Job
- You will become one of our resident experts in procuring equipment and maintenance contracts for our clients within the biotech sector.
- You will negotiate ad-hoc equipment and maintenance contracts on a day-to-day basis with a wide range in value.
- You will seek opportunities to negotiate category-specific catalogues and pricing to host on our purchasing platform.
- You will build rapport with clients and suppliers at all levels, proactively gaining a solid understanding of their needs and positioning our service to them accordingly.
- You will support clients in making an informed decision on purchases that fulfils their specifications.
- You will support the wider equipment team in tender management.
Will this job suit you?
- You’ll have a minimum 2 – 3 years’ work experience in a relevant role.
- You’ll enjoy data analysis skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- You’ll be able to actively identify, develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- You’ll be able to succinctly present findings and solutions both verbally and through written communications.
- You’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to ‘flex’ in a rapidly growing environment.
- You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same.
- You will be an adaptable, confident, energetic part of the wider team.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in/ understand the life sciences landscape, but this isn’t mandatory.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.
Recruitment is absolutely a 2-way process. The candidate must meet the requirements of the job, and the company must to provide the aspirational environment that the candidate wants. If this sounds like a good match, please get in touch. You can send your CV and a cover letter outlining how you meet the above requirements to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org