We are Eyecademy, Scotland’s leading Data & Analytics Consultancy, and we’re looking for new data enthusiasts to join our team!
Based in Glasgow City Centre, we have a UK-wide client base, working with some of the nation’s largest companies in Finance, Public Sector, Food & Drink, Transportation, Energy & Utilities delivering innovative Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse solutions to name a few.
These exciting new opportunities have arisen due to the growth of the company.
We’re looking for multiple Data Professionals, Business Intelligence / ETL Specialists and Analysts across a variety of technologies, but primarily those adept in working with Enterprise DB platforms such as MS SQL Server.
We’re looking for data experts who are:
- Primarily adept in working with the Microsoft stack developing database solutions for Business Intelligence and or Datawarehouse requirements.
- Experienced in one or more BI visualisation tools – skills in Tableau would be a plus.
- Experienced in data structures, data sourcing, data preparation and feature engineering.
- Able to apply a structured approach to solving problems.
- Skilled in relational database theory and data modelling, with knowledge of data warehousing methodologies.
- Excellent communicators both written and verbal, with the proven ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- A full clean UK Driver’s Licence is required for this role as there may be occasional travel.
The benefits at Eyecademy are continuously being improved, at present we offer company pension, 30 days holiday, private medical & dental to name a few.
Eyecademy are enjoying an exciting period of growth and the opportunities for you to progress, diverse are excellent. We are certainly small enough for you to be noticed.
Eyecademy operate a flexible working environment, with some opportunity to work remotely. Being a customer first company this is always based on our clients’ wishes at all times.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
If you’re interested in joining us or learning more about what we do, give us a ring on 0844 335 0345, apply below, or send your CV to email@example.com.