- Position: Front End Developer
- Location: Edinburgh, Hybrid or Fully Remote
- Salary: £35,000 – £50,000
- Working pattern: Full-time
- Do you want to work on a modern tech stack?
- Do you want the freedom to work where you want?
- Check out our product: https://stampede.ai/
If you’re interested, read on…
About this role
We are looking for a full-time front-end developer who will take full ownership of the front-end of our products. You will be responsible for taking a design to production.
Due to our size, a backlog of requests can happen very quickly so it’s important that you are able to prioritise these and give realistic estimations as to when each should be ready for Production.
You’ll have industry experience in Typescript and React. We have built our services to be accessible through API’s therefore you will have experience of using a RESTful API.
Tech Used at Stampede
- Front-End: React , Redux, Typescript, UI libraries and RESTful Api’s.
- Develop user-centric interfaces
- Work with Development Team, Product Designer and CEO to establish production timelines
- Work with designers to implement designs and user interfaces
- Be responsible for testing code across various browsers and platforms
- Manage deployment of code updates to production environments
- Remain up-to-date with new development trends and technologies
- Extensive experience with Typescript and React. Knowing Fundamental programming concepts is crucial
- Git Workflow and Unit testing (Jest)
- Understanding of and sensitivity to visual design requirements and basic principles of user interface design.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible working – In the office , hybrid working or fully remote – up to you!
- Workplace pension
- Premium Macbook and equipment from Apple
- 33 total days holiday per year
How to apply?
Drop us your CV if you’re hungry for it.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org