Storage Inside Sales Representative
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Data Centre Inside Sales team at Dell, we are looking for a Storage Inside Sales Rrepresentative to join our team in Glasgow.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Storage ISR Role Summary
Serves as primary seller for the Dell EMC Primary, Specialty and Converged Storage portfolios for Commercial inside led accounts. Proactively sells directly to customers, while keeping the account team informed. Builds relationships across multiple levels of decision makers and influencers within accounts, prospects to generate pipeline and may engage product specialists as needed.
- Understands customer’s business, value-drivers and org
- Communicates Dell EMC’s unique value to customers
- Engages up to CXO level & demonstrates measurable ROI
- Maps customer challenges to Dell EMC storage capabilities
- Responsible for prospecting & pipeline generation
- Manages virtual team of specialists & resources
- Identifies, develops, manages, and closes business
- Has proven track record of telephone based solution selling within IT industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
- Adaptable to change
- Team player
- Desire to develop
- Experience selling into Acquisition & Medium Business accounts
- Experience selling Storage, Converged/Hyper Converged & Data protection solutions
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.