Plexus helps our customers create the products that build a better world; we roll up our sleeves to fully realize the most visionary products — the complex technologies and innovations that are changing our world.
Job Title: Test Support Technician
Job Code: C100116
Location: Kelso, Scottish Borders
Salary: up to £25,000 dependent on experience and ability, plus 17.5% shift premium
About the role
We are looking for a Test Support Technician to join our Test Engineering team in Kelso. The role of the Test Support Technician is to develop and sustain test and inspection programs for one or multiple manufacturing test platforms.
Key Job Responsibilities
– Education/Experience Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree in electronics is preferred but not required for this role.
- Experience on development and maintenance of test inspection systems.
- Be able to interpret specifications, technical manuals, schematics, and verbal or written instructions.
– Other Qualifications:
- Able to support and respond to challenging build schedules
- Strong diagnostic skills are expected
If you’ve got the right skills for the job we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.
For additional information on Plexus’ international locations, please visit https://www.plexus.com/en-us/about/locations