Network like a pro with Equate!
Have you ever heard of the “hidden job market”? Did you know that not all job opportunities are advertised by employers using traditional channels?
Applying to advertised positions is a good place to start but you may be missing out if you are limiting your job-hunting strategy to those. Good networking skills can help you access this hidden job market and thereby extend your reach. But we know it can be intimidating – especially for women studying or working in a male dominated industry.
Equate Scotland helps you take the plunge by creating networking events specifically designed for women in STEM! It provides you with an opportunity to meet with other women in the industry but also with employers who are looking to recruit in the foreseeable future.
What to expect:
- Start building your network and making new connections
- Get inspired from women in the industry and explore career paths
- Exchange ideas, ask questions in a fun and safe environment
- Meet and learn from STEM employers in an informal and warm environment
- Raise your profile and customise your future job applications
All our networking events for students and women are free and can be found on Equate’s event page.